The 2018 Meeting of the EPCS will be in Rome, Italy, on April 11-14, 2018.
- Organizer: Gilberto Turati (Catholic University, Rome)
- Conference webpage
- Call for papers
- Paper submission on EasyChair will be open from September 15 to November 30.
The 2017 meeting of the EPCS was in Budapest on April 19-22, 2017:
- 235 papers presented (out of 407 submissions)
- Election of a new president (Francisco Veiga) and of three new board members (Niclas Berggren, Monika Köppl-Turyna, Raphaël Franck)
- Wicksell prize winner: Matteo Alpino (for the paper “On the Electoral Effectiveness of Pre-election Policy Promises”).
Pictures of the 2017 meeting in Budapest, by Daniel Vegel and Michael Dorsch.