NEWS: The 2021 Meeting of the EPCS will be held virtually. The event will take place on April 21 and 22, 2021. The conference is organized by the University of Lille, France. The organizer is Etienne Farvaque, University of Lille. Call for papers and detailed information coming soon!
The current health emergency related to COVID-19 forced us to cancel the 2020 Meeting of the EPCS which was supposed to be held in Lucerne, Switzerland, on 15-18 April, 2020. Organizer: Christoph Schaltegger, University of Lucerne, Faculty of Economics and Management. Conference website: https://www.epcs2020.ch/
The 2019 Meeting of the EPCS was held in Jerusalem, Israel, on April 1-4, 2019.
- Organizer: Raphaël Franck (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Conference website: http://epcs2019.co.il/
- 247 papers were presented in parallel sessions.
- Plenary sessions by Oded Galor (Brown U) and Mathias Thoenig (HEC Lausanne). Presidential address by Francisco Veiga (U Minho).
- Election of the new EPCS President (Paola Profeta) and of three new Board members (Etienne Farvaque, Jo Thori Lind, Nadia Fiorino).
- Wicksell prize winner: Matthias Quinckhardt (for the paper “The mechanisms of the alignment bias in a mature democracy – Evidence from Germany”)
- E-mail address for queries: email@example.com
The 2018 Meeting of the EPCS was held in Rome, Italy, on April 11-14, 2018.
- Organizer: Gilberto Turati (Catholic University, Rome)
- 256 papers were presented in parallel sessions. Plenary sessions by Tito Boeri (U Bocconi), Sonia Bhalotra (U Essex), and Clemens Fuest (CESifo)
- Election of three new board members (Andreas Fuchs, Massimiliano Piacenza, Zohal Hessami)
- Wicksell prize winner: Quentin Lipmann (for the paper “Is Incumbency a Barrier to Women’s Entry in Politics?”).
Pictures of the 2019 meeting in Jerusalem (by Raphäel Franck) and of the 2018 meeting in Rome (by Massimiliano Piacenza and Amalia Winer).