NEWS: The current health emergency related to COVID-19 forced us to cancel the 2020 Meeting of the EPCS which was supposed to be held in Lucerne, Switzerland, on 15-18 April, 2020. Organizer: Christoph Schaltegger, University of Lucerne, Faculty of Economics and Management. Conference website: https://www.epcs2020.ch/
The 2019 Meeting of the EPCS was held in Jerusalem, Israel, on April 1-4, 2019.
- Organizer: Raphaël Franck (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Conference website: http://epcs2019.co.il/
- 247 papers were presented in parallel sessions.
- Plenary sessions by Oded Galor (Brown U) and Mathias Thoenig (HEC Lausanne). Presidential address by Francisco Veiga (U Minho).
- Election of the new EPCS President (Paola Profeta) and of three new Board members (Etienne Farvaque, Jo Thori Lind, Nadia Fiorino).
- Wicksell prize winner: Matthias Quinckhardt (for the paper “The mechanisms of the alignment bias in a mature democracy – Evidence from Germany”)
- E-mail address for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018 Meeting of the EPCS was held in Rome, Italy, on April 11-14, 2018.
- Organizer: Gilberto Turati (Catholic University, Rome)
- 256 papers were presented in parallel sessions. Plenary sessions by Tito Boeri (U Bocconi), Sonia Bhalotra (U Essex), and Clemens Fuest (CESifo)
- Election of three new board members (Andreas Fuchs, Massimiliano Piacenza, Zohal Hessami)
- Wicksell prize winner: Quentin Lipmann (for the paper “Is Incumbency a Barrier to Women’s Entry in Politics?”).
Pictures of the 2019 meeting in Jerusalem (by Raphäel Franck) and of the 2018 meeting in Rome (by Massimiliano Piacenza and Amalia Winer).