The 2019 Meeting of the EPCS will be in Jerusalem, Israel, on April 1-4, 2019.
- Organizer: Raphaël Frank (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
The 2018 Meeting of the EPCS was be in Rome, Italy, on April 11-14, 2018.
- Organizer: Gilberto Turati (Catholic University, Rome)
- 256 papers were presented in parallel sessions. Plenary sessions by Tito Boeri (U Bocconi), Sonia Bhalotra (U Essex), and Clemens Fuest (CESifo)
- Election of three new board members (Andreas Fuchs, Massimiliano Piacenza, Zohal Hessami)
- Wicksell prize winner: Quentin Lipmann (for the paper “Is Incumbency a Barrier to Women’s Entry in Politics?”).
Pictures of the 2018 meeting in Rome (by Massimiliano Piacenza) and of the 2017 meeting in Budapest (by Daniel Vegel and Michael Dorsch).