NEWS The 2022 Meeting of the EPCS will be held at Universidade do Minho, Braga, Portugal, on April 11-14.
- Organizer: Francisco Veiga (University of Minho, Portugal).
- Conference website: www.epcs2022.com.
- Submit your papers by November 30, 2021, on: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=epcs2022
- Plenary sessions by: Nuno Garoupa (George Mason University, USA), Massimo Morelli (Bocconi University, Italy), and Joahanna Rickne (Stockholm University, Sweden).
- E-mail address for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2021 Meeting of the EPCS was held virtually at the Université de Lille (France), on April 21 and 22, 2021. The conference was organized by LEM, a research center jointly sponsored by CNRS, IESEG business school and the Université de Lille.
- Organizer: Etienne Farvaque (University of Lille, France)
- Conference website: https://epcs2021lille.sciencesconf.org/
- 220 papers were presented in parallel sessions.
- Plenary sessions by Paola Profeta (Bocconi University) and Martin Rossi (University of San Andres)
- Election of three new Board members: Mariana Lopes da Fonseca, James Rockey and Pilar Sorribas-Navarro.
- Wicksell prize winner: Clemence Tricaud for the paper”Better Alone? Evidence on the Costs of Intermunicipal Cooperation”.
The current health emergency related to COVID-19 forced us to cancel the 2020 Meeting of the EPCS which was supposed to be held in Lucerne, Switzerland, on 15-18 April, 2020. Organizer: Christoph Schaltegger, University of Lucerne, Faculty of Economics and Management. Conference website: https://www.epcs2020.ch/
Pictures of the 2019 meeting in Jerusalem (by Raphäel Franck) and of the 2018 meeting in Rome (by Massimiliano Piacenza and Amalia Winer).