The 2023 Meeting of the EPCS marks a special anniversary as this is the 50th Meeting. It will be held at University of Hannover, Germany, March 22-25. Organizer: Martin Gassebner
Call for Papers (submission deadline for full paper: 30 November 2022)
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Paola Conconi (Oxford)
Davide Cantoni (Munich)
Ruben Durante (Pompeu Fabra)
We provide free professional child care (age range: 0–12 years) during the conference.
The 2022 Meeting of the EPCS was held at Universidade do Minho, Braga, Portugal, April 11-14. Organizer: Francisco Veiga.
- Conference program
- 257 papers were presented in parallel sessions
- Keynotes by Nuno Garoupa (George Mason University), Massimo Morelli (Bocconi University), Johanna Rickne (Stockholm University)
- Election of the new President: Zohal Hessami (Ruhr-University Bochum)
- Election of three new Board Members: Kai Gehring (University of Bern), Agnese Sacchi (University of Urbino Carlo Bo), David Stadelmann (University of Bayreuth)
- Wicksell prize winner: Marcel Steffen Eckardt for the paper “The political economy of automation and task-specific taxes”
Pictures of the 2022 meeting in Braga and the 2019 meeting in Jerusalem.