The 2019 Meeting of the EPCS will be in Jerusalem, Israel, on April 1-4, 2019.
- Organizer: Raphaël Franck (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Conference website: http://epcs2019.co.il/
- Call for papers
- Paper submission (from 1 September to 30 November 2018)
- E-mail address for queries: email@example.com
The 2018 Meeting of the EPCS was held in Rome, Italy, on April 11-14, 2018.
- Organizer: Gilberto Turati (Catholic University, Rome)
- 256 papers were presented in parallel sessions. Plenary sessions by Tito Boeri (U Bocconi), Sonia Bhalotra (U Essex), and Clemens Fuest (CESifo)
- Election of three new board members (Andreas Fuchs, Massimiliano Piacenza, Zohal Hessami)
- Wicksell prize winner: Quentin Lipmann (for the paper “Is Incumbency a Barrier to Women’s Entry in Politics?”).
Pictures of the 2018 meeting in Rome (by Massimiliano Piacenza and Amalia Winer) and of the 2017 meeting in Budapest (by Daniel Vegel and Michael Dorsch).